I've had a wonderful time traveling to various Capes over the past few weeks, spending time with friends and family, but it's also been nice to spend a weekend in Park Slopey. Roo and I went for pizza and a walk and then to his apartment for the first apple pie and homemade ice cream of the season. I strongly encourage you to find or make a best friend who makes a first apple pie and homemade ice cream of the season. It's really wonderful. He made the Salted Caramel recipe out of this book, by the way. YUM.
Today, I'm catching up on stuff:
* Researching the GRE, because if I want to go to grad school (again), I'll have to take the GRE (again).
* Writing a post for this website, a great new site about Christmas and all if its glories and hassles
* Making Thanksgiving travel plans (I always use kayak, which is imperfect but the best I've found so far -- am I wrong?)
* Wondering what caused me to think I wanted to watch this film last night. In what seemed to be a filmed contest for Worst Actor Ever, Gary Oldman wins because he should frickin' know better. Amanda Seyfried, keep on keeping on, my friend. You're better than this.
* Desperately wishing I had the kind of life that justified using these.
What are you up to?